Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Yale YDD 424 Premier Biometric Fingerprint Digital Lock (Deadbolt Lock)
Yale YDD424 has two access solutions,
PIN Code or Fingerprint for your convenience.
Keypad can be seen only when you touch the
screen with your palm.
Operation Status Notification
Whenever any operation is made, the keypad
informs you what is happened through different
alignment of the numbers.
Voice Guide Feature
As the voice guide is offered that lets you know
the operation status and how to set each feature
and mode for easier and more convenient use.
The Yale series automatically locks the door
after checking it is properly closed.
(Manual operation is also available.)
Alarm (Break / Damage / Fire)
80dB alarm goes off if anyone attempts to
damage the lock or force the door open,
or if the lock detects over 60
Low Battery and Emergency Power
It warns in case of low battery with alarm and LED.
When the batteries are completely discharged, you can
easily supply emergency power to the lock with the
standard 9V battery.
Remote Control (Optional)
Remote control type is also available. Wireless
Floating ID technology is adopted and works up to 50m.
One-touch Fingerprint Verification Method
Easy Scan technology has been applied to conveniently
read a fingerprint in one shot to enter a fingerprint.
Yale YDR 343 RFID Access Card Key / Keypad Digital Door Lock (Rim Lock)
- Smart Pad / Palm touching – Operation status notification
- Emergency power supply
- Easy re-registration of keys
– Just preset new key to disable old keys.
- Anti-fire material and fire alarm applied for fire protection.
- Fake PIN code for un-wanted visitor.
- Safe Thumb – turn
– improved than normal knob
- Automatic locking (Preset by factory setting)
– Easy to change setting Auto / Manual mode
- Internal force lock (Dead lock mode)
– Prevent anyone to unlock from the outside
- Longer lifetime: 4 AA batteries, 1 Year
- Reliability of the motor improves