Showing all 2 results
Igloohome Deadbolt 2S Digital Door Lock$459.00
The World’s Slimmest Smart Igloohome Deadbolt 2S Digital Door Lock
The Smart Deadbolt 2S Metal Grey comes jam-packed with features for your peace of mind.
- Body: Al, Zinc alloy, ABS
- Access modes: PIN code, Bluetooth key, Physical Key
- PIN Types: Permanent, Duration, One-Time, Recurring
- Bluetooth Type: Bluetooth Low Energy
- Operation temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to 60°C
- IP Rating: IP65 (water and dust resistant)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IP65, ANSI Grade 2 Deadbolt, Giteki
- Usage: Advised to be used at sheltered areas
- Door compatibility: Wooden swing door (Left/Right)
- Door thickness: 35 – 60mm (1-⅜ – 2-⅜ in)
- Door clearance: >110mm
- Backset: 60/70mm (2-⅜ or 2-¾ in)
- Power Type: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Emergency Power: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery life: Up to 1 year
- Front assembly: 60 (W) x 145 (H) x 11 (T) mm / 2.4 (W) x 5.7 (H) x 0.4 (T) in
- Back assembly: 65 (W) x 160 (H) x 30 (T) mm / 2.6 (W) x 6.3 (H) x 1.2 (T) in
- Net Weight: 1.28kg
- Gross Weight (with packaging): 1.64kg
IglooHome EL8500 Smart Mortise Digital Lock$649.00
Igloohome EL8500 Premium Smart Mortise Digital Lock
Superior security and cutting-edge technology now come in a premium form – the igloohome smart mortise lock. Manufactured in the best factories in South Korea, it is outstanding in quality and comes packed with smart features.
Security Lockout Mode: If an invalid PIN code is entered 5 times, the lock will stop operating for 5 minutes.
Low Battery Warning: A beep sound and red flashing keypad indicate when battery power runs low.
Anti-Panic Exit System: Allows you to open the door by simply pulling down on the lock handle from inside, without twisting a separate thumb turn.
Electro Static Discharge (ESD) Prevention: The circuit board is protected from the damages incurred from a high voltage surge.
Tamper Alarm: The lock will sound if intruders attempt to pry the lock from the door.
Emergency Power Supply: When lock batteries are flat, an external DC9V battery can be used to jump-start the lock.
Fire Alarm: When the sensor detects a temperature between 50 – 70 degrees Celsius inside the house, the Mortise will unlock automatically.
Volume Adjusting: Select the volume of the lock that suits your needs.
Sensor Re-lock: The lock will re-lock when the door is closed.