Solity GM-6000BK Fire Rated Digital Lock Specification:
01. One-step Fingerprint Handle
As a fingerprint authentication method used in smartphones, accurate and quick fingerprint recognition is possible with a fingerprint-type handle that integrates fingerprint authentication and handle.
It is a fingerprint-type handle that has been completely newly developed with the advanced technology of Solity.
02. Safety Handle
This product is initially set to the anti-panic mode when shipped from the factory.
- Anti-panic Mode
- Safety Mode
03. Design that reflects Brand Philosophy
- Infinite LED Indicator
- Slim and Sleek Side Design
- Metallic of champagne gold Design and Keypad Lighting
04. Smart Solity Support
Closer to a more convenient, safer life. Smart Solity Home Service. The unique of Solity Smart Home Service is to controls the door lock using communication between the door lock and mobile phone remotely.
What is Smart Solity?
Smart Solity is Solity’s unique IoT service that utilizes wireless communication technology to control door locks through a smartphone app.
- Fake Password Function
- Intrusion and Breakage Alarm
- Voice Guide
- Anti-thief Function
- Smart Solity App Support [via Bluetooth]
- Smart Solity App Support [via Wi-Fi]
- Fast & Accurate fingerprint recognition (0.9 sec)
- Ergonomic fingerprint-type Handle design
- Classy Metallic hairline Champagne Gold colour
- Mechanic key support for emergency use
- Free installation
- 2 Year local warranty
- Tested and Conformed to SS 332:2018+A1:2022
- Cyclic tested up to 100,000 times
- Tested and achieved fire rating of 60 mins
|Finger print| Passcode | RFID Card | Mechanical Key | Bluetooth | Wifi
|Optional Access Mode
|Up to 100
|4 to 12 Digits
|Up to 100
|Up to 4
|OutDoor Dimension (W x H x D) mm
|80mm(W) X 329mm(H) X 28mm(D)
|InDoor Dimension (W x H x D) mm
|83mm(W) X 329mm(H) X 30mm(D)
|DC 6V AA Alkaline Batteries x 4
|3 Years (First 2 year full coverage, 3rd year parts only)
Digital convenience meets life-saving performance. Our fire rated locks upgrade your space with key less style and security. But when temperatures surge, their heavy-duty components and mechanisms are rigged to prevent fire from damaging or unlocking the latch from the door, the major role of this fire rated lock is resisting fire for a longer period and giving us an alert when a fire or smoke occurs nearby.
So, when crisis strikes, they’ll safeguard your access or lock down, allowing escape or limiting damage without fail. We advise you not to take advantage on cheap priced or uncertified locks that that might risk lives, rather come explore our fire-resistant, certified and tested digital locks – as it can bring the future of home safety within reach.