Solity GP-6000BK Digital Door Lock Specifications
1. One-step Fingerprint Recognition Push Door
It is a fingerprint-type handle that has been completely newly developed with the advance technology of Solity.
- Smart Solity App Support via Bluetooth
- Smart Solity App Support via Wi-Fi
- Fast & Accurate fingerprint recognition (0.9 sec)
- Ergonomic Push & pull design
- Mechanic key support for emergency use
- Free Installation
- Tested and Conformed to SS 332:2018+A1:2022
- Cyclic tested up to 100,000 times
- Tested fire rating of 30 mins to 60 mins
|Access Mode||Finger print| Passcode | RFID Card | Bluetooth | Mechanical Key | WiFi|
|Finger Print||Up to 100|
|Passcode||4 to 12 Digits|
|RFID Card||Up to 100|
|User Password||Up to 4|
|OutDoor Dimension (W x H x D) mm||90mm(W) X 380mm(H) X 70mm(D)|
|InDoor Dimension (W x H x D) mm||90mm(W) X 380mm(H) X 70mm(D)|
|Water Resistant (W x H x D) mm||Yes|
|Power||DC 6V AA Alkaline Batteries x 4|
|Warranty||3 Years (First 2 year full coverage, 3rd year parts only)|
Digital convenience meets life-saving performance. Our fire rated locks upgrade your space with key less style and security. But when temperatures surge, their heavy-duty components and mechanisms are rigged to prevent fire from damaging or unlocking the latch from the door, the major role of this fire rated lock is resisting fire for a longer period and giving us an alert when a fire or smoke occurs nearby.
So, when crisis strikes, they’ll safeguard your access or lock down, allowing escape or limiting damage without fail. We advise you not to take advantage on cheap priced uncertified locks that that might risk lives, rather come explore our fire-resistant, certified and tested digital locks – as it can bring the future of home safety within reach.